13.12.06

My blog is slowly happening, and so is my Holdem game

It sure takes time to figure this stuff out... but I'll get there.

BOOM! 5 nothing Canucks right now... finally they get some scoring going, but of course its against the Yotes... oh well, a win is a win is a win.

Speaking of wins, I'm stuck on these 18 player sit'n'gos on stars right now and they seem to be going well. I want to build up a nice bank roll and then really test my skills. Reading about all this +EV (can someone explain what that actaully means?) makes me salivate... Anyway, I have a basic understanding of what it is... but really what I want to do is start playing in the higher buy in S&G's since I hear that the poker is better there, and people actually fold AQs to a reraise...

Took a course on EQ = EM Emotional Intelligence today and I must say that it was probably the best course I've taken all year. More on that later... this is as good a spot as any to reflect... I think I'm getting the hang of this now.

Schaubs

No comments: