19.12.07

It's like taking candy from American babies

No, this is not a Vegas trip report. That will have to wait.

So I thought I would put up a brag post. Everyone's doin' it:



Like my team name?

Seriously, this is easy money (mobney is worth more) and the more American's that play this, the better it is for me!

So come along for the ride and donate!

I really should play in these everyday... but I usually only join one on Canucks' game nights.

If I had taken Luongo last night I would have lapped the field. Often I feel like if I take any Canucks I'll jinx them...

Good luck tomorrow to all those luckboxsack TOC qualifiers.

May the BEST BLOGGING POKER PLAYER win.

2 comments:

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

Is this curling?

lightning36 said...

Geez -- now that my Blackhawks are getting good again, I'm gonna have to pay more attention to the entire NHL to show you how we Americans kick canuck booty.