If you attended the WPBT last weekend I EXPECT that you will write a trip report. However long or short, it is a requirement after you return. You do not have to write it right away or even within the first week, but you DO have to write it. It is your duty as a poker blogger.
I'm not going to call anyone specific out as I will respect the grace period at the time of year where everyone is very busy with Holidays. This is not a reason to not write one at all though.
Get on it.
If you've written a recap and you think I missed it, please comment and I will gladly come by and check it out.
Ok so what did I do while all my degenerate efriends were getting rippin' drunk, playing pai gow and grinding out blogger cash games? Well I did what every responsible new Dad would do on his weekend. I hung out with my family, went shopping, watched the Canucks, watched NFL, grinded out fantasy football playoffs, drank a few beers and of course most importantly participated in raising my two little bundles of fun.
I'd have to say it was the best WBPT weekend I've had so far, and I wasn't even there. This year I'll be living vicariously through your trip reports, so don't dissapoint and be one of those bloggers who thinks its too cool to write anymore. If I can take the time to write this post, you can take the time to write a brief recap.
Do it.
15.12.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
You tell 'em DAMMIT!!! those fergen to good to blog bloggers!!!
Word Verification : fergen
Give them helusina! I'm with you on this one. Where are all of the reports?!
Word verification: helusina
suck it up flinwa what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas
Word verification: flinwa
What you said podedge!
Word verification: podedge
you know as well as I do that some pletts can never be written about.
word verification: pletts
hypett you can't come up with a better one than this?
word verification : hypett
What have I done??????
LOL
you kids are crazy!!
No word verification for me? whaddafack.
Ah ha!
If I log out and then log back in I get asked for a word verification.
So I just entyp for the sake of entyp-ing.
Post a Comment