20.12.07

Save the Drama fo yo Mamma

Seeing all this bickering back and forth was a bit annoying to say the least. Although everyone is entitled to their own opinion...

This is not what I signed up for. After sifting through all the drama, I'm leaning towards taking a break from all this crap.

Hopefully people will start to calm down and the verbal wars will come to a close shortly.

Katitude said it best.

RESPECT each other and things will be happy happy.

4 comments:

Chad C said...

Don't read blogs you don't like? Problem solved! I never noticed the blogger sign up sheet? Where is that at?

Schaubs said...

That IS the problem. Those are the blogs that I like the most. So it is a bit tough to just stop when I have been going to them (I told you this via email) for over a year now.

So it makes it a bit tough...

Nevertheless, I can always skip over posts that I don't find interesting or that seem too overthetopdramatic. I agree.

The part that annoys me is when too many people get involved and then other issues come up and people (girl on girl action) are fighting on each others blogs and they are not even fighting about the original topic anymore.

I just want to see a Cat fight.

I love cat fights.


Any early odds yet?

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

Overthetopdramatic? God, I hate people who does that. Wait... I'm sorry. No really. Sorry. I apologize. So sorry.

lightning36 said...

Yeah -- a cat fight, but none of this online shit. I want to see real action -- kicking, scratching, clothes being torn off ...