6.11.08

I am glad Tiffany Michelle is not at the WSOP final table

I can't stand her. Not only is she ugly, she is stupid. Seriously. How annoying would it be to have to listen to her during the November 9.

I guess I could cut her some slack, but I won't. How the heck did she make it that far?

Obviously I am partially joking here because what she did was great for poker, but seriously do you have to be such a bitch about it? Oh and let's start a bunch of sponsorship drama while we are at it. Poor Tony G, I feel for ya bud.

Why wasn't she CHEERING for the other lady to make it deep instead of hoping that she busted as soon as possible. She would run over with the hopes of seeing this other girl go busto so she could be the "last girl standing."

So stupid. Eat another french fry.

So selfish, so childish. I remember reading all about it at Tao of Poker's live blog but I didn't think that it was THAT BAD.

I don't normally rant like this about someone so you gotta know that I was really EXTREMLY annoyed with her. When she busted out I screamed and cheered, I couldn't have been happier.

Oh, and what about when she called CLOCK on the guy to her right... and she wasn't even involved in the hand. What a look he gave her. I wish I could have read his mind there and then, it would have been classic stuff.

Ok fine, she is a little bit hot. But that is it, she still sucks.

3 comments:

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

You still watch poker on tv???

BamBam said...

The clock thing was the last straw for me. I actually shut the tube off and lost all interest.

Have a great weekend Schaubsy.

Memphis MOJO said...

They say that when Michelle Tiffany was introduced during the final table activities, the crowd booed her.