14.5.09

I laugh at...

...those people who still do not know how to chop a tournament. It is so simple it makes my head spin. You ship all of your chips to the person you want to win... make sense?

...those people who think they are better than others because of their occupation or size of their bank account. Random I know, but I still laugh.

...those people who wear big huge ugly sunglasses. They only wear them to cover their ugly faces. The bigger the glasses, the uglier the person is what I always say.

...those people who still come here for poker content. One day I will make up for it... maybe.

...the fact that I have only played in one BBT4 in May.

...myself, because I still think about blogging more than I actually read them or write in my own. If only there were 30 hours in a day I'd have so much more to contribute.

...the fact that I only have a few hours left before I head to the Okanagan to play golf at Talking Rock and Rivershore on Friday and Saturday. Super pumped!

Have a good weekend poker donks.

3 comments:

jamyhawk said...

I laugh at....
this post.

so many truths

lightning36 said...

I'm taking my million dollar bankroll and my Elton John sunglasses and reading a REAL blog that talks about poker.

So there.

BamBam said...

I laugh at myself.

Best material there is out there!