I just checked my stats and I gotta say, for the 10 days off of not posting anything... a lot of you still come here to check on me... and I appreciate it. It's either that or they use this space as a port hole to other blogs. I use to do the same until I found bloglines.
The WSOP has started in case you were wondering. To tell you the truth I haven't had that much of a desire to check on things just yet. I know I know, its relatively early and I think the $40K NL tourney is past day 1. Go Moneymaker Go. Make us proud.
I seriously only check Dr. Pauly and Wicked Chops because its all I have time for and I know I will get quality stuff, especially at Pauly's blogs. I've said this before and I'l say it again - Dr. Pauly lays down the best stuff day in and day out, hands down. If you are reading this and think I should add you to my short list... let me know and I will check it out. Often I am soooo out of the loop as to what is going on in the poker world that I just revert back to old faithful. The Doc, not to be confused with The Doc.
I've played two of the nicest courses in Canada this week. Top notch first class all the way. The first one was at Capilano and the second was yesterday at Shaughnessy. Links in previous posts, go and check them out. My game has been less than stellar. In fact I am yet to shoot under par this year! I am not even close either, but still kickin' it around in the mid 70's. I'll make 3-4 birdies and then have a few really bad holes too where I either three putt or knock it O.B. (out of bounds) or in the water and manage to make the all mighty double bogey. It sucks. I feel like I am close, but I really need to just practice more. Short game is where I will save me some strokes and some cash.
I have a two day tournament starting on Monday. Should be a good one. I've finished second in it before so I really would like to take it down. I think this is the last year before they rip the course apart... time to get it done.
Ok gotta go. Later.
29.5.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Keep posting!
Well only if you want to of course...
Thanks for the link love.
Post a Comment