I tried to work at my bonus two nights ago and spewed off most of my roll on rush fucking poker. I hate it. I am glad I am almost broke online though. It will allow me to concentrate on other things like family. The good stuff. I don't talk much about family here because really, who wants to hear about that mushy stuff. Lots of good stuff in the works though which will be revealed in due time. I feel like rambling on about nothing right now. So I am going to type whatever comes to mind and then when I run out of things to say I will just hit post. Waffles is the biggest cooler I've ever seen but I somehow have my own cooler powers if you haven't noticed. I made some changes to my blogroll. If you want to be added, let me know. That includes you lurkers out there too. I have a map of the world in my office. Cool huh. It makes me realize how big this planet is and how many places I want to see before I die. I want to start a family too. So how is that going to work? If I start one soon, then travel is out of the question for what like 20 years? Fun trips anyway. Do I really want to take my kids on vacations with me? Probably. Will it be fun? Yes. I assume it is all about the kids when you have them. I wonder how true that really is. Can I still play golf? I want to go to the Masters one day. Maybe see Tiger play before I go. He's still the man you know. He might even win his first tournament back just like Bobby Jones did back in the day. He was a stud. A family man. Fuck Russia is huge eh. I want to go there some day. Maybe for the 2014 Olympics in Sochi. Who knows. Waffles is gay, did you know that? That is why he is splitting up with his wife. He is actually gay and likes men. Ok I lie, he is a good guy and needs to get some action soon or he will freakin' lose it. Go get laid dude. Seriously. I'd like to go to Turkey one day. Maybe I will make that happen in 2014 too. But if I have kids, then what. All those plans are fucked. Oh well, it will be worth it. I want to be a good dad. I want to prove that I can do it. Not be a deadbeat like my dad is/was. Ok he's not a deadbeat, but he is one selfish muthafucker that's for sure. He up and left when I was like 8 or 9 and never looked back. Tried to call me and I hung up on him. Stiffed my mom with all the bills. That shit ain't right. I told him so too. I think he is scared of me now. He won't come back to Canada that's for sure. So if I ever want to rectify things I have to go there. Fuck that, why would I waste my money? I've been to Australia already so what is the point in wasting money to see him before he goes. Come see me and fix it you loser. Man this is fun, I should do this more often. I think I will.
Peace.
18.3.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
next time dont use punctuation!
Mikael just screwed my playoff hopes, had to pick up Matt Moulson..
waffilicious
Travel's do-able with kids. My folks dragged me and my two brothers all over the world until a few years ago. Thanks to them, I've been places I'd probably never get to otherwise.
Just takes planning, work, and a lot of patience. Saving for it helps too.
Long time lurker - you can add me if ya want.
Your dad shit is fucked up. WTF is it with dads? Does anyone on this planet born in the 50s, 60s 70s have a good relationship with their dad?
All it takes is giving your kids attention. Treat em with respect, they return same. I'm an awesome dad. Except when I work too much. Or play poker. When I visit brothels, I always bring crayons for my kid to draw with in the lounge while daddy's busy. Hmmm, maybe I should stay away from stream of consciousness writing, I'll leave it to you...
Now that you don't want to add me anymore...
pokerblaargh.blogspot.com
Great post. It's like reading my own stream of consciousness. That always freaks me out, Schaubs.
I should get a map of the world for my office.
Kim and I are loading up on trips before she starts pushing out babies, so I can understand that pressure. As far as trips post-baby, as long as there is family nearby to watch the lil shits, I'm sure it could happen. It's the financial drain, though, that concerns me. No $ = no traveling.
Dude... welcome back!!!! :)
I love russian chicks. Eastern euro chicks are where it's at!
Post a Comment