I've had that song stuck in my head all morning. I keep singing it because I've come to the conclusion that I'm not any sort of writer that strings together a proper post. I'll just continue this new rambling style of mine and see what comes out. Man it's sunny today. Makes me want to skip the afternoon and play golf. Or I could be watching March madness. At least I'll catch some of the games tonight. We were thinking of going to a movie though. It's been way too long since I've been in a theatre. I miss popcorn too. There's just something about hot buttery popcorn isn't there? So good for you too. Ok not really, but as if there is anything good for you at a movie house. They only sell junk. So I keep staring at this map of the world here trying to figure out where I should go on our next vacation. Realistically it won't be for a couple of years. A big trip that is. Like HoP said, the key is to have family take on the little one(s) and then find a place to go where the adults can play. I assume that when the kids are super young that it won't be that bad. Like if we went to Hawaii or something the kid would just sleep all the time anyway. Still someone has to be there. It's not like we can just leave the little baby in the room while we are down at the beach drinking fancy umbrella drinks. No chance. So I guess it is just planning phase type stuff right now. Chile would be a good place to go. Looks like a really skinny country on the map as it extends down the left side a good portion of South America. The majority of the countries in South Africa seem to be about the same size. Weird. Whereas you look at Brazil and it is huge. Why didn't they split that up into a bunch of countries. Wonder how that works. Fuck it, who cares. I still would like to make a trip to Australia again. I have a lot of cousin's there. A few from both sides of my family actually. My mom has two sisters and they both live there right now. Both for different reasons. I told you that my dad is Australian right? Well he has 6 brothers and they all have kids. Nuts. But hey, I have lots of places to stay all over both coastlines, which is cool. My mom's younger sister moved to Oz about 10ish years ago. Not sure. Anyway she is great and I miss her. My other aunt lives with my Dad. Yes, I just said that. My mom's sister married my dad. So my aunt is my stepmom. Sweet huh? Not really. It's quite fucked up actually. It's made me stronger though. So yeah, my dad took off with my aunt and he is now my uncle dad. I used to call him that on the phone to piss him off when I was a young teen rebelling against everything that was family. My mom kept us grounded though. If it wasn't for her I have no idea where I would be right now. Probably on the streets smokin' crack. Who knows.
Later.
19.3.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Is BC Canada's version of West Virginia?
LOL
When you movin' back?
Post a Comment