This is more like it. I ramble good. Lola read my last two posts and wondered if I was giving up too much information about my personal life. I didn't agree and told her that it was good therapy to be talking this shit out here. I've been wanting to get a little more personal here from time to time so I hope my many many readers don't get bored with this crap. A part of me wishes that my dad would somehow find this space. Another part of me thinks he doesn't deserve to find it. I'd never send him the link but I think it would be fun to one day send him something and say "this is what you've missed lately." That would be sweet, or is that just mean? Regardless, he's a selfish fucker who really doens't give two shits so I am sure he would just open it and be like "maybe I'll get to that someday." I think he had a stroke or something like that last year. Which sucks. I think there was a chance he was gonna pass away too, but he g0t through it and is now back at home. It is weird because obviously my nana still talks to my aunt and she also talks to my dad. I am positive that she fills him in from time to time, but on what I have no idea. My nana was put in the toughest spot of them all as you can imagine. Her oldest daughter stole her grandchildren's father and up and moved to another country. That can't be easy and is often impossible to explain to the masses. We had another nice weekend here and I managed to hit the links and played 9 holes Saturday and 18 on Sunday. The final snowman took place and I didn't do that well. I had two deuces that netted me $10 a piece and shot -1 which really got me nothing. I am glad it is over now so I can play more at my home course. I'm thinking of quitting that place after 20 years of being a member as I could surely find something better to do with that money. However I would just play golf elsewhere and probably a lot less. Decisions, decisions. I will stick it out one more year and go from there. Fuck I was eating my bagel in my car this morning and I splatted some jam & peanut buttter right on to my pants. Now I'm walking around the rest of the day with this redish/brown spot on the front of my pants right in "the package area." As you can imagine, it looks ridiculous and if I didn't tell you what happened you would probably wonder what the fuck I was up to this morning. Not good. Needless to say I have spent the entire day in my office and will not leave unless absolutely necessary. I'm still making some changes to the site as you might have noticed. Very subtle. I also applied to have my page rank reviewed. I am not sure how that works but I thought I would give it a shot. I want to go to Belize. It is nice there and those foam parties look absolutely nuts. I would love to get lost in a sea of foam right about now.
Happy Monday.
22.3.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
PB&J incident <--- HAHAHA!
Foam parties <--- AWESOME! I have a great story, but its not safe for the interwebs.
put a change of clothes in your office ...
Fuels ghey & Jordan's intriguing. Oh and PB & J WTF? Peameal bacon on a bun and rambling FTW.
:)
The pants story reminded me of a friend from freshman year in college. He had this pair of jeans he loved ... but they had this big grease stain right on the money! No matter how much crap he got, he still wore them.
Post a Comment