I finished 7th today in the Full Tilt BBT5 Battle Royale... so that was cool for $120 more of free money. Actyper got it done and won the $2k Tourney dollars. I'm sure he will take the cash but it would be refreshing to see a blogger actually go and represent poker bloglandia.
The start time threw me off today. I thought it would start just like all the other Sunday tournaments, which is 4pm pst for me. 4pm is much better for me because I can then get in 18 holes first. Anyway, before I was about to leave for golf I thought it would be a good idea to confirm my entry. It started at noon! So much for golf! Which really sucked but it did end up raining later in the afternoon, so it actually worked out well.
I played yesterday anyway. Fired 1 under after making birdie on the 18th. I'm hitting it well and rollin' the rock confidently. :)
We all know that I need to get in as much golf as I can... but I also liked the attraction of free money. So I decided to skip golf for the free roll. Free rolls pay, a Sunday round of golf does not. I do have to qualify for the match play soon, but that can happen next weekend.
So I cashed out from Full Tilt for the first time in a very long time. I pulled out $400 which left me with some spending money on those $4 135 man Rush tournaments. They are great. The cash just went directly to my credit card. $422 Canadian FTW! Crib money.
7.6.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment