16.4.11

GG America

All of you are totally screwed and will most likely find it impossible to get your money out. I will save you. If you are interested, I can probably facilitate your withdrawal by your transfering the money to me. I make the withdrawal and then I ship it back to you via paypal or some other method (certified cheque?). You would be responsible for all associated transaction fees and exchange differences. I would make sure you get your money. I am sure we could work out something fair. Of course, I would draw up an indemnity agreement that I would have you sign. Let's see if we can screw over the man! Who's willing to give it a try? The real question is: Do you trust me? You should.

4 comments:

NumbBono said...

I would have doubts about how easy it will be to cashout on Stars or tilt, regardless of the country you're in.

The payment processors are gonna be frozen.

Mike Heffner said...

FTP's already frozen these kind of transfers per LJ. I tried a bit ago and it wouldn't work.

So much for your profit scheme :-)

TenMile said...

http://www.businessinsider.com/boy-
genius-online-poker-scandal-2011-4

A bit of insight as to the accounts and probable results of withdrawals.

Schaubs said...

didn`t work as suspected.