22.3.07

No, I am not a Texan... the mookie and dookie

For those of you who were wondering if I was on my way to the Texans... it's not me:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2808100

I'm not related to Matt Schaub... but I am glad that he is finally getting what has been considered long overdue by many. I look forward to following his carreer, and if he is still available, I'll be drafting him in my fantasy keeper league this year.

But this guy is my cousin. He's already retired and a part time announcer for ABC. Not bad for a 30 year old dude who I visited back in 1990. He was the best player in his school at that time and made a pretty good career out of a very very tough sport.

http://redandwhiteonline.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=11800

----

I played in both the mookie and dookie last night without a final table to show for it. Next time...

I partially blame it on the stellar TV lineup last night consisiting of the Canucks and LOST. What a great episode!

Congrats go out to Hoy for taking down the PL HA 2nd chance tourney last night.

I think I'll stop by the riverchaser tonight... see you there.

Canadian Schaubs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing last night.