Here's the new banner and new look that Jordan has been slaving away at... Thank you sir. He did an excellent job and I really appreciate all his creativity and hard work. Together, I think we've nailed it.
Under Par Poker says it all for me. If you can't figure it out, I'd be happy to explain. However, if you've been a visitor for a while, then you'll surely understand where I'm coming from. Being an Under Par Poker player, to me, has everything to do with being well above average. I draw similar parallels to Jordan's reflection of being a 5 percenter. If you haven't had a chance to check it out, I sincerly suggest that you do ASAP. After reading it a couple of times, it really has made me think and refocus on what I really am here to accomplish. Some of this has made me re-evaluate my poker goals along with my goals in golf and in life in general. Needless to say, it's been a real eye opener.
Hopefully this new look and focus will re-engergize my will to post not only about my thoughts on poker, but bring further insight into my golfing adventures.
Let me know what you think... It's still a work in progress... and it always will be.
Schaubs
20.6.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
That is a really cool banner!
Absolutely smashing!
Looks good man. One thing I notice though - your banner extends beyond your blog page, just ever so slightly. I'm sure that can be fixed via some HTML adjustments. Otherwise, a definite improvement.
BTW...in regards to your comment on Hoy's blog about that Darren guy...it doesn't show a profile if they don't have a blogspot account, at least that's what I've found. Doesn't excuse him for being a douche, but that should explain the profile situation.
Anyone know how to make this fix using HTML? I might fool around with it tonight if there is time. Like I said, it's still considered "under construction" in my mind.
I need to bust mookie so that I can get a banner... I am thinking about revamping my page soon too... it's too dark I think. I love how you combined your favorite sport and poker. That's just great.
Banner kicks ass! Very cool.
I can tweak the size of the banner tonight or within the next few days. No problemo.
A big high five to Jordan. He brought my vision to life... and then some!
well done JOrdan and Schaubs...
niiiice
The blog update looks great. Keep up the excellent work.
Nice banner. Will we see you at the FCPC one of these Fridays?
Post a Comment