I always set a time limit when playing cash games. I will usually play anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours at a time. This was the last hand of the evening last night. I'm not sure if I would have done anything different as I got all my money in on the flop. Stupid variance.
Full Tilt Poker Game #3128915467: Table Corporate Center - $0.25/$0.50 - No Limit Hold'em - 1:28:25 ET - 2007/08/02
Seat 1: -ztb388 ($50.50)
Seat 2: Schaubs ($24)
Seat 3: NeverTilt1337 ($11)
Seat 4: DIMOSS ($80.05)
Seat 5: Alcahaelas ($74.65)
Seat 6: FishYouNot ($50)
Seat 7: cubman3 ($24.90)
Seat 8: wrestlingstud3 ($63.85)
Seat 9: isplashzildjian ($50)
Schaubs posts the small blind of $0.25
NeverTilt1337 posts the big blind of $0.50
5 seconds left to act
isplashzildjian posts $0.50
The button is in seat #1
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Schaubs [Ac Ad]
DIMOSS raises to $1
Alcahaelas folds
FishYouNot calls $1
cubman3 folds
wrestlingstud3 folds
isplashzildjian calls $0.50
-ztb388 folds
Schaubs has 15 seconds left to act
Schaubs raises to $3
NeverTilt1337 folds
DIMOSS calls $2
FishYouNot calls $2
Schaubs has been disconnected
isplashzildjian folds
*** FLOP *** [7d Kh 4d]
Schaubs has 15 seconds left to act
Schaubs has reconnected
Schaubs has 15 seconds left to act
Schaubs checks
DIMOSS bets $5
FishYouNot adds $3
FishYouNot folds
Schaubs has 15 seconds left to act
Schaubs raises to $21, and is all in
DIMOSS calls $16
Schaubs shows [Ac Ad]
DIMOSS shows [Qh Kc] <---- TP donkey.
*** TURN *** [7d Kh 4d] [6s]
Schaubs has been disconnected
Schaubs has reconnected
*** RIVER *** [7d Kh 4d 6s] [Qs] <---- Donkey gets paid.
Schaubs shows a pair of Aces
DIMOSS shows two pair, Kings and Queens
DIMOSS wins the pot ($49.90) with two pair, Kings and Queens
Schaubs is sitting out
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $52.50 Rake $2.60
Board: [7d Kh 4d 6s Qs]
Seat 1: -ztb388 (button) didn't bet (folded)
Seat 2: Schaubs (small blind) showed [Ac Ad] and lost with a pair of Aces
Seat 3: NeverTilt1337 (big blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 4: DIMOSS showed [Qh Kc] and won ($49.90) with two pair, Kings and Queens
Seat 5: Alcahaelas didn't bet (folded)
Seat 6: FishYouNot folded on the Flop
Seat 7: cubman3 didn't bet (folded)
Seat 8: wrestlingstud3 didn't bet (folded)
Seat 9: isplashzildjian folded before the Flop
See you at the freeroll part two tonight.
2.8.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i so hate variance....if only luck wasn't involved...
I'd play that same as you every time.
Well done. You got your money in as a huge favorite.
You played it fine Schaubs. Nuthin' you can do in that instance. I'm really trying to remind myself the only thing you can do is get your chips in when you're in front. After that, it's in the lap of the Poker Gods!
While I'm here, apols about being timed out in the Chess challenge! I stopped getting 'your turn' reminders for some reason!?
Post a Comment