3.8.07

the BBT freeroll cost me ten bucks, and I bubbled...

I feel like puking.

Not sure I'll even get into it.

12 paid, I go out 13th.

so smart.

so very smart.

I think I forgot we were on the bubble or something. I pushed AK into an EP raiser who insta-called with Aces.

To top it off, I lost a last longer bet of $10 to HighOnPoker.



I'm still shaking my head...

5 comments:

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

That sux. But no glory in cashing man. AK vs AA is just an unfortunate situation that deep in the tourney. Good luck next time!

Fuel55 said...

ouch.

Pseudo_Doctor said...

jezz....

lightning36 said...

Big ouch! It usually happens to me when I have KK.

I recently made the same move in a tournament when on the bubble. I went all in with A-K and was called by the chip leader, who had A-J. Of course, you know how this story ends on the river ...

Schaubs said...

Ok, but seriously... it was unnecessary and it still stings.