RecessRampage had to call me out.
So I did what every poker player would do when this happens... I set out to prove to that weightlifting, basket missing, Alt-tabbing, work place productivity reducing degenerate wrong!!
I decided to play in a tourney after my ball game because I just had to prove a little something, anything, to myself. Little did I know I would final table this bitch... with the chip lead? Alan is right, but I still had something to prove.
Well....

5th place. I am a fish among fish.
I am quickly reminded as to why I rarely bother with these tournaments though... they take way to fucking long!
Time for some sleep, long days ahead, then vacation.

4 comments:
F Alan!
alan = PWNED
wtg schaubs!!!
Nice, measured post, Schaubs. I would have said something like "Alan, you can suck my dick," but that is just me ...
Calling what Alan does "weightlifting" is generous.
Post a Comment