15.1.09

Mookie Prop Bet Week 2

I'm never too busy to at least update this little puppy of a prop bet.

So NumbBono and Bayne cashed a small amount. I did the ol' check in from time to time as I caught up on some PVR action with Lola. I did actually sign up for the Mookie, got dealt shit cards for the first hour (AKo and pocket 10's were my best hands... I think, blur). Made one questionable play with that AKo (lucko gave me props on the call so at least there is that, except he folded the best hand with me left to act)... and then donked out of the dookie in record time with TP2K against NumbBono's OBFV from the BB. Well played. I fell for it.

Anyway, I witnessed both a Bayne and a NumbBono suckout near the money bubble or shortly thereafter in the Mookie, which kinda sucked from a prop bet standpoint. I guess even my own team members were cheering for some Baynage... which is fine. It's not their bet is it? I gave them a hard time, but in reality, I am just wishing I could have drafted Bayne as well but he got snapped up in a hurry.

Ok so here is the update:

4th place - NumbBono: $76.50
6th place - Bayne: $40.80

Total for Team Tragedy: $117.30
Total for Team Schaubs: $300.00

Here is the question:

We all are fully aware of the fact that Waffles has two accounts on Full Tilt... Right? I believe he created the second one in order to get in on some rakeback if I am not mistaken. Surely this is not one of the "multi-account cheaters" that Hoy is referring to is it? Small digression and a whole other post unto itself... maybe I just won't bother talking about the true details... (sound familiar?)

Anyway, my question is about Waffles playing under both names.

When IT drafted him for our bet he specifically said "Wawfuls" which would lead me to believe that he is selecting the player "Sirfwalgman" and not both accounts (Maniac75 is the other one).

Do you think it is fair that if Waffles wins money under Maniac57 and Sirfwalgman that both amounts should count towards the bet? Remember, it is total money won during 2009 Mookies.

Please opine.

----
Here is the hand from the Mookie. It really felt like a stop'n'go from Skiddoo at the time. I am happy with my call, I just wish I would have caught up:

Seat 1: danoman23 (3,285)
Seat 3: iam23skidoo (1,296) - short stack bully.
Seat 4: lucko21 (7,410)
Seat 5: Schaubs (2,717)
Seat 6: Julius_Goat (3,222)
Seat 7: NumbBono (4,510)
Seat 8: MaggieO (3,755)
Seat 9: hoyazo (2,500)
iam23skidoo posts the small blind of 50
lucko21 posts the big blind of 100
The button is in seat #1
*** HOLE CARDS *** I already told you.
Schaubs has 15 seconds left to act
Schaubs raises to 300
Julius_Goat folds
NumbBono folds
MaggieO folds
hoyazo folds
danoman23 folds
iam23skidoo calls 250
lucko21 calls 200
*** FLOP *** [8c 4h Qd]
iam23skidoo bets 996, and is all in
lucko21 folds... the best hand! - pocket 9's I'm told.
Schaubs has 15 seconds left to act
Schaubs calls 996
iam23skidoo shows [8d 7d]
Schaubs shows [Kh As]
*** TURN *** [8c 4h Qd] [Td]
*** RIVER *** [8c 4h Qd Td] [6h]
iam23skidoo shows a pair of Eights
Schaubs shows Ace King high
iam23skidoo wins the pot (2,892) with a pair of Eights

Well played? By who?

4 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

Honestly the old account has not been used in months so you should go with the active one. However you angle shooters figure it out together. ;).

Bayne_S said...

Question is moot, both accounts are busto and eventually everyone will have grown tired of shipping the monkey $11

lucko said...

I agree with Bayne.

Also that's pretty terrible poker by skidoo. He should have no fold equity and middle pair and a back door flush draw has terrible showdown value vs your utg range. His call preflop is even worse than his shove too, lol.

Sometimes bad plays win, I think you playe it fine.

Unknown said...

Can't we all get along?

IT.

49 weeks to go my friends... Long season!

IT