29.1.09

Mookie Prop Bet Week 4, Dookie win #4

First off, congrats to one of my horses PirateLawyer for taking down the Mookie last night. That's three wins now for my team and ZERO for team IT. Instant Tragedy keeps telling me that it is a long season etc. etc. but I just keep watching my lead increase into a soon-to-be insurmaountable lead.

It was a tight battle of back and forth chip swapage when they were down to three. His nemisis was also final tabling the Dookie and I was able to take advantage of his over shoving when I turned the second nut flush. So now I am on the Dookie leaderboard, but I really want to get back to form where I am final tabling the Mookie instead.


This is a good start though:



Check out the side bar on the right for the latest Mookie leaderboard standings.

Go Team!

Oh and don't forget to play in the NumbBlowme Open tonight. Who can pass up a ten cent rebuy!!

1 comment:

Shrike said...

Happy to do my part, sir! lucko & LJ had set a fine example to follow.

-PL