4.1.09

Team Canada advances to the Gold Medal Game - going for their 5th straight gold medal...

Is there any doubt that Hockey is our game??? Who doesn't love a shootout?

The drive for 5 is alive!

You will not regret watching this. The Canadian junior team had the lead 4 times and then lost it with 2 minutes to play...







The gold medal game goes down tomorrow at 4pm pacific time... vs. Sweden.

Reverse blog jinx is in effect.

Speaking of Sweden... did you know that the Canucks signed Mats Sundin? Astin sure is quiet over there...

I wish he was making his debut tonight because Lola and I are going to the game... remember the tickets we won at the Christmas party?

Taking the day off tomorrow seems appropriate.

No BBM tournament for me tonight, but you should do the right thing and make a bad decision... it's almost mandatory if you ask me...

3 comments:

Astin said...

Great game. Turning point was that Russian who iced the puck when trying to score an end-to-end empty netter just before the Eberle goal. Two more steps and it's a harmless miss (or maybe he hits the net), but he was greedy kid and the team paid hard for it.

As for Mats - enjoy him. You got a class act and great player who will do nothing but help your team. Just hope that the Canucks don't fall prey to th, "pass to Mats" game, where the whole team becomes reliant on him to be their scorer and forgets how to play themselves. I'd have liked him back, but in reality, he does nothing but hurt this team by making it better, and we need to suck and lose this year.

BamBam said...

***aside***
FULL reverse comment jinx in HUGE effect !

I'm wound up as tight as it ever gets for me. I hope Stevey Y's little trip into the dressing room after practice, was well listened to by all!

GO CANADA GO !!!!

:)

Shrike said...

Really enjoyed the game, obviously.

Oh, and fun times with the IT prop bet. I'll try to do my part.

-PL