24.3.09

Eating yogurt with a fork is actually easier than I thought

That was my latest tweet as I sit here and eat my lunch. First it was left over pizza, then I couldn't decide whether to move onto the yogurt, apple or the rocky road granola bar. I chose the raspberry fat free stuff first and the realized I didn't have a spoon. Into the desk drawer I go and find a fork. I give it a try and you know, eating it with a fork is surprisingly easy. You would think that the stuff would just slip through the cracks, but nope you'd be wrong. It stays together nicely on the fork and makes it to my mouth without issue.

After reading my last post I realized that Lightning was right along with what most others were probably already thinking... DORK. I laugh at myself all the time, but this time I may have topped my inner geekdom by outting myself as a self taught I.T. hack. Anyway, the real Schaubs is nothing like the geek he portrayed in the last post. The real Schaubs just does that stuff so he can pay the bills and play golf amongst many other sports and leisurely activites...

I had a good live poker session last night. First hand I doubled up with a flopped set of 10's. Guy just loves to cbet and I was in the BB and let him bluff his whole stack. I actually surprised myself with how focused I remained. I tend to just donk off at the end of the night, but for some reason this night was different. Up a hundo over all FTW. Japan was playing Korea on the TV's throughout the room, what a good game to end the rather lackluster "Classic" tournament.

Ok I am nearing the end of my yogurt now and am starting to realize this isn't as easy as it once was. I can't scoop out the corners and I am now reaching for my knife. Yep, scooping yogurt with a knife is much easier and I was very careful (don't worry little ones) when I withdrew the knife from my mouth as to not slice into my tongue or lips.

I've never live blogged my lunch eating before. Good times.

Time for the apple!

1 comment:

Fuel55 said...

Stop dripping on your tie.