I've used Julius Goat's handy dandy form and altered it to suit my current thoughts on the BBT4:
I'll admit it, I'm impressed (not listed as a choice on the form but too bad) by what's happening.
I mean, back in 2006, everything was very new to me and the BBT had not even started, but lately, the BBT4 has been making everyone bring their A game and playing well (except for the donkey bloggers of course).
I think that the idea of my not winning is a terrible development. How sad.
It used to be about the free shit. Now, it's ALL about the free shit. I mean, isn't that why some of you started a blog to begin with? For the free shit.
I blame the Dharma Project.
I think I will stop playing never.
__________________________________________
When sitting at the Brit game yesterday, a guy noted that there were many more players than the previous week. Someone told him about the BBT4 and he started to understand why...
Then he said it took 8 minutes for last Sunday's Brit game to finish and that they only had 4 people in the tournament.
This time there were 66 runners and it took about 4 hours to complete. It's $5 tournament!
But the big prize was not the $85 for first, it was the first seat in the TOC!
Congrats to both players who won a TOC seat. Go here for updates as they become available.
See you tonight at the PPI/Riverchasers!
2.3.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
what's up schaubs? I missed you last night at the riverchasers. you had said "hi" or "gg" and when I went to find you, you were already out... sorry, is that a little salt in the wound?
Just kidding. GL in BBT4. see you around.
Post a Comment