I can't access Full Tilt's website from work (not that I am on the internet at work anyway) so I often find it hard to find time to check out what they've been up to.
I was poking around and noticed that my blog wasn't listed on the Battle Royale list of bloggers that are participating in the event in June 6th. No problemo, a simple email to Alcanthang and it was all taken care of. Al is the man, but you all knew that already.
As I poked around the list, I noticed a bunch of great blogs that I have never even heard of or been too. I am kinda out of the loop on the new blogs, heck I guess I am out of the loop on the older ones too. I haven't spent much time reading blogs lately, but I do use google reader to check out my current blogroll when I have time.
Work has been nuts lately. Combine that with golf and baseball and it seems like poker has taken a back seat. In fact, I have only played in one other tournament other than the freeroll! Brutal eh?
I've got to say I've made the most of it though. I've cashed twice and I've had one final table, which was the first event of the series. So while I have averaged over $20 per event played, I'm still not satisfied. However, I really don't see things changing for me. Things are only going to get busier this summer, and I am fine with that. Poker isn't going anywhere.
Summer of Schaubs here I come!
26.5.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment