9.3.11

Wow, I am a huge jerk

I wrote that last post in a matter of minutes and now I feel guilty for writing the top portion because I somehow forgot that Lola told me about my aunt calling and leaving a message.

I haven't listened to it yet because I have felt so stupid about this whole situation. How dare I call them out on something they have already responded to.

What a jerk.

4 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

You are becoming an emotional fucking vag. Please reclaim your man card from whoever took it. :).

Josie said...

Dude, everyone makes mistakes. Listen to the message and respond. She's reaching out to you.

Oh and Waffles is fucktard.

The Neophyte said...

You have two little girls to take care of. I think we can excuse it when things slip your mind from time to time.

lightning36 said...

You are way too hard on yourself, bro.

Listen to the message and decide what you want to do next.