I'm currently sitting at 25th place in both the BBT and the Riverchasers Tour... I haven't played in too many Riverchasers thus far, but I've place well when I've found time. Thursday's seem to be tougher (and harder to justify a third night a week) in playing poker online. There is the odd time that I'll get into a cash game during the Canucks as well which is always nice and the guys I play with are average at best. So it makes it worth it. It's nice that the Riverchasers tournaments aren't every single Thursday though, so it really hasn't been too bad lately.
Last night worked out well, and I did get my share of luck which is necessary to win the Mookie, that I know for sure (just ask pokerpeaker). My final table bubble play has improved and I look forward to the WPBT #4 (Limit Holdem') this Sunday. I managed to win a token last night while playing the Mookie so I'm already registered... are you? Do it.
GO CANUCKS! Game 5 tonight is the real reason I'll be missing RPT event #8. It's all on you Luongo. Sorry TFG, but tonight could be the end of the Dallas Stars.
I thought I'd throw this in here at the end. I am a HUGE "Big Lebowski" fan and when I saw this, I just had to post it.
Some of favorite lines (just off the top of my head) from the movie include:
- Do you mind if I do a J?
- That's just ahhhh your opinon, man.
- This aggression will not stand, man. (the Dude stole that from the Reagan speech)
- You're not wrong Walter, you're just an asshole!
- Obviously, you're not a golfer. (classic stuff).
- I'm not Lebowski... you're Lebowski. I'm the Dude!
Mental note: watch Lebowski this weekend... it's been too long.
See you Sunday.
18.4.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment