17.4.07

Which Poker site is #3?

I've been thinking of joining another poker site and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. I currently have accounts with the big two (Full Tilt & Pokerstars) and I do still poke around at my first ever site which was Party Poker. However I don't have much over there anymore. I am getting tired of Pokerstars so I think I would like to dump a few bucks into another site and see how it goes. Please make a suggestion based on this criteria:

1. I want a 100% first deposit bonus (or something of equal value)
2. I want to be able to play in MTT's that would be, in your opinion, "softer than usual."
3. I want to play at a site that offers WSOP qualifiers.
4. I want to be able to transfer funds in from Full Tilt... not sure if this is even possible actually.

Your suggestions and thoughts are much appreciated.

Just from what I've read lately, it seems that Bodog might be the way to go, but I'll see what my small loyal group of readers have to say. If you're new to this blog, I'll listen to you too don't worry. I'm sure you're asking yourself by now "why doesn't this guy just do some due diligence and make his own decision?" Well now that would just be too much work for a guy like me and frankly why would I bother when I can just post this and get some valued opinions. Anyway, hopefully some of the readers who don't comment here, will actually have a say this time. I appreciate it as always.

Make sure you Mook it up tonight during Lost and then Dook it up 1.5 hours later.

4 comments:

TripJax said...

In addition to BoDog, you might also want to consider poker.com

They have weekly and monthl freerolls between 1k and 50k if you play enough hands. I think they also run WSOP sats...

I like their software as well...

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

I'm pretty much a full time FullTilt guy but I have heard Bodog is good too. I was thinking about doing something there anyways since that's where I do my sports betting. If I do, it would also be through a rakeback deal since that's my major gripe with FullTilt...

oossuuu754 said...

Bodog platform sux! But they have huge overlays on the tournies and most of the competition is Sport Book people who want to play some poker. BTW thanks for the rail last night in the 1 K qualifier.

PokahDave said...

I'd like the Canucks to go really far in the playoffs this year. I've always liked them since the early 80's when they traded Cam Neely to Boston......up though the Bure years to the current team. Go 'Nucks!