25.6.07

It's on now!

In what amounts to this potentially being my biggest week in golf and in poker, I will kick it off by attempting to catapult my way through the not-so donkerific MATH tonight and work my way back up the BBT leaderboard. This week, my schedule is jammed with work, numerous buckets of range balls, chip shots, flop shots and five footers. In between and throughout the week I plan on attending the MATH, baseball, The Mookie, Riverchasers, baseball and then the big golf tourney on the weekend with the possibilty of the Big Game thrown in on Sunday if it all comes together as envisioned. I also plan on playing in the $75 token frenzies on those poker nights, so come on out and join the blogging group in an effort to totally dominate this regularily scheduled 6:45pm PST nightly token grab for only $15 a crack.

After getting in a good practice session each night this week I plan on hitting up the next 3 tournaments of the BBT in order to lock up my top 50 spot and ensure my place in the freeroll. Check out Hoy's blog for a breakdown of who I've got my eye on, and who I'll be gunning for, given the chance. Of course, stating such comments will undoubtedly put a big fat red target on my own Avtar, but hey all I can do is play my game and hope for some cards. I also might wear a disguise... I'll see you there!

Also, go give Chad the props he deserves in dominating the $26K lately.

1 comment:

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

I would laugh pretty hard if you had a different avatar... makes me laugh just thinking about it.