13.9.07

I'm on a break?

Really? I guess it just hit me. I haven't played in the Math in what seems like forever. The mookie took place last night and I didn't play in it either. I'm actually enjoying the break so I can't really complain too much. I watched "Blades of Glory" last night for the first time on DVD. I saw it in the theatre and it was just as funny the second time. "Get out of my face!" "I'm inside your face!!" whaaaaat?

I just went to check out who won the Mookie and much to my surprise... the Goat!

Nice work Julius, congrats. Stop by his place and congratulate him on his newest addition as well.

I did play a small SitnGo live at a stag I went to over the weekend (that's a whole other topic that I doubt I will write about... only because, well you know). I finished second when my homey Cookie slow played his flopped straight.

I had K2 on the button, I called, he checked. The flop comes K-Q-10 and he checks and I check my top pair thinking I can trap. The turn is a deuce and I am licking my chops on how to reel this fish in. He checks again, I bet small, he raises, I push and can't suck out on the river when he shows J9o. That's poker! Huge pot too, I think it was 80 bucks in total... oh darn... LOL. The funny thing is he was so drunk, he felt bad and flipped me another 10 bucks on top of the 20 that was mine for second. I can honestly say... I would never do that!

Week 2 is almost here for Fantasy Football and I take on the mighty MiamiDon's Vegas Hurricanes in a battle for supremacy. His team looks very very good:

LaDainian Tomlinson - jinx
Chad Johnson
Edgerrin James
Anquan Boldin
Matt Hasselbeck
Randy Moss - jinx
Marshawn Lynch
New England Patriots
Jay Cutler
Nate Kaeding
Deion Branch
Randy McMichael
LenDale White


I turn the not-so-big Three One on Saturday, so maybe I'll get a little lucky and pull this one off just as I did against Hoy's Boys.

Adios for now.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Fuck, Don has got one strong mo'fuckin team. Gl against that juggernaut.

And happy birthday.

jamyhawk said...

Have a great birthday! Get good and drunk. And good luck against MiamiDon, his team ain't shit.