22.11.07

Fake Beer vs. Real Beer

It would take 26211 bottles of O'Douls to kill me


vs.

It would take 24 bottles of Heineken to kill me


I don't think I could do either in the 3 hours they suggest...

"Please Note
These estimates are based on a three hour drinking period and they are not 100% accurate. The potency of drinks often depends on the bartender, metabolism, body type, alcohol proof, and a million other factors. Although the figures shown here are based on having a BAC (blood alcohol content) of .40, death from alcohol poisoning can occur anytime you have a BAC higher than .20. In other words, this is not medical advice. Do not use this as a serious metric for how much you can or should drink."

Ok good thing they told me in advance...

1 comment:

OhCaptain said...

I took the same test thingy...makes me wonder how we ever survived college. Must have something to do with practice.

Happy Thanksgiving!