This program is great. I have nothing but good things to say about it thus far. I'm still getting use to the various stats available and to be honest, it's gonna take some time to take full advantage of them. I have lots of questions still, so I am wondering what the best way is to go about getting them answered...
Over the last two nights I've already paid for the program (actually tonight's winnings would pay for it on it's own), which is great.
My stats for today's session were as follows:
VP: 27
PF: 14
ST: 53
3B: 2
AG: 15.0
AQ: 45
CB: 91
FC: 50
I've been too lazy to go and try and find the information on what all of this means... Soon, I think I'll have to make more of an effort. For now, I'm just using what I know about the first couple of stats, plus focusing more and paying attention more. It's only a matter of time before I open up a second table and go from there.
Does anyone have a criteria for knowing when it is time to multi table? I've tried it before without much success, but now with my new found poker tool, I feel like I can probably handle it.
Anyway, here was a fun hand from today. I've started to mix it up a bit. I love stats.
Full Tilt Poker Game #6985351955: Table Cavaliers - $0.25/$0.50 - No Limit Hold'em - 22:30:09 ET - 2008/06/26
Seat 1: Schaubs ($144.10)
Seat 2: derMichaaa ($10)
Seat 3: Bizzlefoshizzle ($18.75)
Seat 4: greatstar00 ($19.05)
Seat 5: Oakleydawg ($16.75)
Seat 6: Waldo309 ($44.25)
Seat 7: Mrjoebodh ($47.30)
Seat 8: cellarpub ($59.35)
greatstar00 posts the small blind of $0.25
Oakleydawg posts the big blind of $0.50
The button is in seat #3
*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Schaubs [6d 4d]
Waldo309 folds
Mrjoebodh fold
scellarpub folds
Schaubs raises to $1.75
derMichaaa folds
Bizzlefoshizzle folds
greatstar00 folds
Greany sits down
Oakleydawg calls $1.25
*** FLOP *** [5s 4c 2s]
Oakleydawg checks
Greany adds $50
Schaubs bets $3.75
Oakleydawg calls $3.75
*** TURN *** [5s 4c 2s] [2c]
Oakleydawg checks
Schaubs bets $11.25
Oakleydawg calls $11.25, and is all in
Schaubs shows [6d 4d]
Oakleydawg shows [As Jd] <---- great call!!!
*** RIVER *** [5s 4c 2s 2c] [6s]
Schaubs shows two pair, Sixes and Fours
Oakleydawg shows a pair of Twos
Schaubs wins the pot ($32.10) with two pair, Sixes and Fours
Oakleydawg is sitting out
*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $33.75 Rake $1.65Board: [5s 4c 2s 2c 6s]
Seat 1: Schaubs showed [6d 4d] and won ($32.10) with two pair, Sixes and Fours
Seat 5: Oakleydawg (big blind) showed [As Jd] and lost
And here is my final hand of the night:
Seat 1: Schaubs ($146.05)
Seat 2: ColbyD1 ($21.45)
Seat 3: WhiteWhale0928 ($59.60)
Seat 4: heXcontrol ($50)
Seat 5: Sir Paul ($55.85)
Seat 6: Waldo309 ($45.45)
Seat 7: Pinay Pinay ($28.35)
Seat 8: SammyG77 ($50)
Seat 9: Greany ($92.50)
WhiteWhale0928 posts the small blind of $0.25
heXcontrol posts the big blind of $0.50
The button is in seat #2
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Schaubs [8d 5d]
Sir Paul calls $0.50
Waldo309 folds
Pinay Pinay calls $0.50 < --- the same donk
SammyG77 folds
Greany folds
Schaubs has 15 seconds left to act
Schaubs calls $0.50 <--- thought about raising, but Sir Paul was a fairly new to the table.
ColbyD1 folds
WhiteWhale0928 folds
heXcontrol checks
*** FLOP *** [6d 9s 9d]
heXcontrol checks
Sir Paul checks
Pinay Pinay checks
Schaubs has 15 seconds left to act
Schaubs bets $2
heXcontrol adds $0.50
heXcontrol folds
Sir Paul is sitting outSir Paul folds
Pinay Pinay calls $2*** TURN *** [6d 9s 9d] [7d] <--- the perfect card.
Sir Paul stands up
prekrasnaiaelen stands up
Pinay Pinay checks
Schaubs checks <---- this would have been a perfect time to OBFV, but I checked this monster
*** RIVER *** [6d 9s 9d 7d] [Ac]
vfr-interceptor adds $50
Pinay Pinay bets $6.25
Schaubs has 15 seconds left to act
Schaubs raises to $16 - in hindsight I should have just shoved.
Pinay Pinay calls $9.75
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Schaubs shows [8d 5d] a straight flush, Nine high
Pinay Pinay mucks
Schaubs wins the pot ($36.35) with a straight flush, Nine high
*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $38.25 Rake $1.90Board: [6d 9s 9d 7d Ac]
Seat 1: Schaubs showed [8d 5d] and won ($36.35) with a straight flush
Seat 7: Pinay Pinay mucked [Td 8h] - a straight, Ten high
GL at the tables.
27.6.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Did you take a look at the article? It explains a lot.
Maybe you haven't upgraded to 1.05.09 yet? Take a look at their website or the 2+2 thread under software for more info on updates.
It's always hard to know when to push because you don't want to lose any value. Nice hand though!!!
goooooooooooooooooo schaubs. ure kicking ass!
My only advice with multitabling is to start with one table, get a feel for where the soft spots are and then proceed with the next one, continuing the process. If you haven't been successful in the past with multitabling, try to limit it to when you have a soft table and a good read. I want to gather a little bit of info before I start multitabling, because it's a lot harder to make player-based decisions when there are four or more tables going.
Post a Comment