24.9.08

I saw Fuel lay down Presto in a live game

I'm not sure how long into the tournament it was, but the table was still full.

I never thought I would see the day that Fuel would actually lay down Presto...

UTG - raise 3x

MP - re-raise

Fuel - "I can't beleive I am going to fold this, I know it's going to hit"

Fuel - Fold.

UTG - calls.

Flop: A-A-5

Fuel jumps out of his chair screaming "I knew it! I knew it!" (poor table ettiquette if you ask me LOL)

I can't even remember what the other two had, but I know no one had an ace! Ouch.


See you at the Mookie... will there be enough dead money for a Wawfuls upset?

3 comments:

kurokitty said...

No guts, no glory, I say. lol. Poor Fuel.

Fuel55 said...

FAWK - that was a painful fold preflop and postflop!!!!!!!!

smokkee said...

standard nit fold