Yeah, I won a pushfest... but not in the fashion I am proud of. Schlepp571 took the chip lead from me when his 68o sucked out on my unlucky AKs. We were down to the final two pushaholics and seated at the same table. From there I only had about 300 chips when out of nowhere I hear BDR talking about how he folded. His mistake was my gain.
There always seems to be a bunch of whining after something like that happens. I've never been there, but every week someone seems to mess up and ruin their chances of being a pushfest champ.
A part of me was like "too bad so sad" and another part of me chalked it up to just bad luck. It happens. I mean its all luck anyway. There are so many factors involved. First off, it begins with who is at your starting table. The more bloggers, the less chance you have of moving on.
I only had Breeze81 at my table. So right there I am ahead of the game.
Then there are the donkey callers. Breeze pushes UTG, I push... and then you get guys calling with Q-10d etc. It is pretty funny. It makes it that much more fun when you river a deuce to take them out.
Good times.
Anyway, I shipped schlepp571 a few bucks cuz I was feeling saucy.
Later.
25.9.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can understand the feeling of awkwardness about winning that way, but frankly, fuck that. If he didn't push, it's his own fault. After all, if you push on that hand and bust out, does that mean he should get to win merely because he forgot to push. Fuck that in the fucking ass, is what my grandma always said.
I agree totally, but I do appreciate the love Schaubs. Beer plus Mookie plus Dookie makes me a slow player. You earned it, but I do thank you.
Post a Comment