Instant Tragedy reminded me of a bet we once made back near the beginning of 2008.
The bet was as follows (although the details are a bit fuzzy, I'll go with it):
$10 (I do remember making fun of him for only betting $10, but now I am pretty happy that he convinced me to keep it small!)
I bet that Mookie or Hoyazo would win the Mookie before 2008 was over.
I remember being on BDR when making the bet... sort of.
Instant Tragedy took the bet and so far he is looking like he is going to take this sucker down.
Then for a moment I thought about playing tomorrow and just dumping my chips to Mookie or Hoy... and then realized that $10 would cover my bet payment... so what would be the point. Not smrt sometimes I know. But hey, at least I'm honest.
So yeah, I'll be pulling for Hoy and Mookie over the next month... if I am in the tournament, then I still might have to knock them out if I want to win my own first Mookie... I'll cross that bridge if I ever come to it (very unlikely).
Do you think either of them will show up to play on December 31st? I know I won't be there, but I'll be sending all the good vibes I can!
Cuz IT money is gold baby!
Have fun in Vegas blogheads.
10.12.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Yo,
Don't forget to set your lineup this week. You're still in contention for 3rd place money.
And by "set your lineup" I mean "play Philip Rivers".
Sorry to let you down although I still have a few more tries.
Unless hell freezes over and I win before the 31st...I'll be there. (I think)
Come on Schaubs, how about you call me and we talk about odds about tonight. E-mail me and I'll get you details. GREAT ODDS available.
Taking IT's odds are just pumping more money into his wallet with that sucker bet. He outsmarted you -- take your loss and move on ... : o )
Nevermind, I think I'm wrong about 3rd place. The bracket was confusing at 3'clock in the morning.
your blog is very nice......
pwnage
"Taking IT's odds are just pumping more money into his wallet with that sucker bet. He outsmarted you -- take your loss and move on ... : o )"
Lightning has it right.
But I'm willing to talk about 2009 :-)
Luv ya brother!
Post a Comment