28.1.09

Fuck that, I ain't no Waffles

There is only one Waffles. Only one man can get so tilted and blow through money like water and call themselves breakeven. I enjoy Waffles and his crap as much as the next person, but sometimes he just seems to make some really bad decisions that cost him in one way or another. It's like he doesn't think it through first, I'm still trying to figure it out.

Fuel had the audacity call me out and ask if I was the new Waffles. How cruel. How's that floor scraping going anyway? Fuel is just an overpriced labourer for all of you who didn't know. His body is probably screaming for a break as I type. Spend a buck to save a penny?


My intentions were not to gain sympathy or attention. I just expect more from my readers, maybe too much at times. I mean seriously, these days there isn't much being written at all out there. So why not expect some general coversation when I throw something up there that is discussion worthy. I think it was the content. People are just scared to state how they really feel for fear of being the subject of a future rant. Waffles is the expert, and there are a few others out there that love to turn comments on one blog into an entire post of their own. Obviously, we are all entitled to write whatever the hell we want on our little megabites of space. Is it just me or are bloggers just not feelin' it these days?

I think we need more to talk about. It doesn't have to be poker either. With the coming of the BBT4 there will be plenty of time for that.

I got the invite from IT to join this facebook group where it was something about getting 1 million people to join this waffles needs friends group. I laughed. It seems that in this day and age people will join just about anything if it is just a couple more clicks of the mouse, saved you don't have to divulge anything additionally personal. I laughed again.

Anyway if I am Waffles, then I guess I should end this post with my weakest attempt at a Waffles rant:

Fuck all you fucking commentors who really have nothing to say. You dirty bag licking sluts can all suck my unwashed taint until it is as worn out as Maniac57's bankroll. Try jumping off the fence once and a while and don't just sit there lurking around. I fucking hate lurkers. Chicks do too. I know you are one of them, I can see you lurking. You are all the same. The ones who don't have the balls to talk to a chick but instead slide in on the dance floor and try and brush up agianst them by accident. Your hope is that the dirty bitch you've got your eye on doesn't get fucking freaked out and actually turns around and gives you a chance, maybe even a quick dance... Except she already knows you are the dirty lurker with nothing to say, or should I say... just scared to say it.

There is no chance in hell I can keep up with Waffles and his reckless style of ranting and poker playing. I often admire the freedom he has to say and do whatever the heck he wants and he doesn't give two shits about the ramifications. As I've said before, I envy that freedom.

Maybe one day, I'll tell a story or two about the real personal stuff that goes on in Schaubs' head. Maybe.

See all you lurker's and lurkette's at the Mookie tonight! I really want to spend all my time and engergy eliminating this guy... or least figuring out who the fuck he/she is!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like lamp.

kurokitty said...

If Fuel is calling you the new Waffles, then tablefinder.com is your friend. :)

Fuel55 said...

Definitely time to bring out the gimp.

BamBam said...

I do not lurk, my name is Bam.
Chicks dance with me, poor Schaubs I am.

Shall I comment here or there ?

You'd like my comments here or there.
I could probably put them
anywhere.
I do not lurk
poor Schaubs I am.
I dance with hawt chicks....

and I Bam-Bam !

Oh and as for multi-accounting....

I've never kept it a secret that I do it. In fact, I'm damn proud of it for one reason the most.

I never mix Bam-Bam the blogger with "The Office," and I never take "The Office" to a Blogger get together.

I call them ethics and I use'em, 'cause I gots'em.

Treat others the way..... etc, etc.

It was a great topic to discuss. Sometimes it just takes a little while to get it out for some of us.