This post is to herby notify the unnamed sponsor of the BBT4 that I will no longer be pimping their site or their tournaments until I play an entire tournament without getting disconnected. I can't take it anymore and I don't see why I should keep giving out free pimpage when I can't even put in a raise without them (unnamed poker site) fucking me over and disconnecting me. It honestly happens at the worst possible time, everytime. That's three days in a row and I just can't take it any longer. Therefore I have no choice but to no longer blog about this crap until further notice. If you want to know how the Mookie Prop bet is going, check the leaderboard on the right. If you want to know how I'm doing in the BBT4 (that is, if I play in it again), check the leaderboard on the designated page that Al has set up. If you want to know how I'm doing in anything other than the BBT4 then check back here some other time, some other place or some other month. The part that stings the most is the fact that this has happened three days in a row, and always at point where it matters most. Whether it is the final table bubble (Brit), or the rare chance that I'm dealt a big hand (tonight it was AAKJds early on) they have consistently found a way to screw me over and tilt me like no other time that I can ever remember.
Pokerstars, you are the real deal. You never fail me and you never give me the boot. I never have to restart my computer and I never have to miss out on any of the action. I. am. done. I am so fucking done.
11.3.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
I <3 rant posts. More please.
Download less Tiger Woods highlights on bittorrent when you're playing.
He's looking for different ways to say "I peaked too early".
Come on Schaubs... you need to come back...
Please!
This is what happens when you don't let the Team Captain's Money Count...
:-)
IT
This post is the equivalent of a four putt. =0)
what alan said.
What EasyCure said...
Lame rant imo.
What the heck is happening that you disconnect? Is is sooo rare that I ever disconnect on FTP. Sorry bro, but I have to believe that the problem is somewhere on your end. Wipe the pron off your puter and mebbe delete and reinstall FTP?
Sorry - I'm sure you already thought to delete and reinstall. And sorry for suggesting that you delete any pron.
Never intended for it to be a rant.
Just a statement of fact.
Way worse than a four putt because I have never four putted three days in a row and I have never felt this adament about something like this.
What is pron?
;)
OK.... I'll be the homer!
Someones gotta have his back!
What Schaubs said!
What the hells a four putt?
;)
Post a Comment