17.4.09

Hockey, Sick par 3 golf hole

Hockey playoffs are well underway and I have to say I am pretty pleased with the way things have turned out so far. I actually didn't go with the picks I listed below for the Astin work hockey pool because of the way he set it up with points being rewarded etc. I still went with the winner below in one of them and picked Chicago in the other. Boston from the East as well as New Jersey in the second one. So far I am running ok in it sitting at about 6th place of 141. First place is a cool $1,250 which would be awesome. I've never won a pool of that magnitude before and with this many people entered it won't be easy. Lots of luck is definitely required.

I have a golf tournament next week that I play in annually now. Lola, Penski and JFTB will be jumping in a van for a 5 day adventure. Stop off at friends lake house for two nights prior to the tournament for some fishing and relaxation. We usually bring a bucket of balls and pound them out into the lake or ocean. Super fun fun super fun.

Ok gotta get at it, so I will leave you with this wicked hole that I would one day love to play... you have to take a helicopter to get there! Double Nuts!!


2 comments:

BamBam said...

When one of us wins the lottery, we take the other there for sure.

Deal?

smokkee said...

DUCKS !