Further to yesterday's post I stumbled upon a great informative read for you hockey lovers.
Check it out. Pay special attention the to the #1 ranked of all time. I went downtown after game 7 and joined in on the riots. It was nuts! I saw a molotov coctail blow up only 30 yards from me when it was tossed against the side of a bank. My buddy was beside the guy who was shot with a rubber bullet in the head. Ahhh memories of mayhem. I wonder if the losing city will riot tonight?
You want to talk bad beats? I have a baseball game tonight at 6:30... right in the MIDDLE of game 7. Thankfully I have the PVR set, but I know I won't be able to help myself and will find out the results via handheld devices.
I plan on heading straight to the sports bar from work to watch the first period, have a brewski and some grub. Then it's off to play some buzzed baseball.
Maybe the game will go to triple OT as I predicted earlier and I will be able to catch all of the on-the-endge-of-my-seat action after our game is over. Please let it be a quick ball game. One time.
12.6.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment