30.6.09

Michael Jackson has left the building...

...and so has my mustache.

I did way too many of those Jager Bomb thingys and drank too many Buds way too early in the morning on the golf courses. 72 holes in 2 days takes it's toll.

First round - played well as I didn't crack my first beer until the 6th hole. I shot 74 going 2 under on the back as my inital buzz was in full effect.

Second round - shot 86. super drunk. I even tried (once again) to shot gun a beer and was (once again) unsuccessful. Dry heave on the 33rd hole of the day. LOL

Did I ever tell you that I can't burp?

Woke up on Saturday morning at 6am. The lack of sleep was comparable to a Vegas Trip. 12 homies with mustaches ripped it up for the cup for 72 holes. It was awesome.

Third round - 7:10 was the first time. shot 74 again. We were on the patio drinking and figuring out the final scramble teams by noon and were back on the course at 2:20.

Fourth round - I was teamed with the new guy. The rookie. The same rookie that took $20 off of me in three flips of the coin. Somewhere about the fourth hole I realized how much better I can play if I don't drink many (if not any) beers during a round. Noted.

One poker game broke out late night. It was a $5 game (yes, $5 American) and I didn't show up in time so they didn't let me buy in. There must have been 200 BB's each to start the thing. I laughed. I played one hand for one guy taking a pee break and flopped a straight. Good times.

I flipped coins with one guy (my partner for the tournament 4th round) and he beat me 3 times straight. It was cheaper than the casino I skipped out on when I found out they didn't have a poker room. Probably a good thing.

I returned through the border Sunday morning with $ix dollars American. What a trip.

MJ is dead and will be compared to Elvis for many decades in so many ways. I hear he has over 100 songs recorded for release. I just watched that video that Bayne posted. Memories.

Watch out for Joe Jackson...

Congrats to Hoy for winning 51K. That is pretty cool considering it was a 2 day $560 buyin.

Chopper!

No comments: