26.1.10

Gotta Love it

Gotta love it when you comment on someone's blog out of sheer boredom.
Gotta love it that I suck at poker.
Gotta love it when someone turns your comment into a post.
Gotta love it that I played my first round of golf of 2010 last Saturday.
Gotta love it that the Colts won the AFC Championship.
Gotta love it when I know poker is just a hobby.
Gotta love it when that comment you made is used for a new post and still no props.
Gotta love it that I started off my round with a double bogey.
Gotta love it that I shot 76.
Gotta love it that my job is going well.
Gotta love it that I just got a hair cut.
Gotta love it when you miss a one foot par putt.
Gotta love it when that hair cut looks and feels good.
Gotta love it that I am done with gotta love it.

3 comments:

OES said...

gotta love real and sarcastic gotta love its.

=)

Bayne_S said...

You missed a 1 foot putt?

Did it circle the cup and roll back at you to complete the FU?

BWoP said...

76???

Wow.

Some day.

I hope.

Golf.

Gotta love it.