10.5.10

Yes, I will be THAT guy at SCOOP

I have registered for a SCOOP NLHE event tomorrow. I have no intention of showing up as the time and the date are totally inconvenient to a normal 8-6ers weekday work schedule. So I've signed up using my SCOOP ticket that I won a while back in a free roll after placing an obnoxious badge/blog post up on this here space (last time for you Pokerstars).

So I will be one of many hundreds who will be annoying you to no end as you battle for my blinds. One guy will take them while others try to take a stand get ass fucked on the river with a call all in with their pocket 8's while the stealer wakes up with a real hand for the first time in 10 attempts. Take a stand! I dare you. My chips are your chips, please enjoy.

This will officially mark the final time I "play" in a poker tournament at Pokerstars. Once I cash out my FPP's later this week I will be closing my account for good.

GL to all you suckers. I can't wait to see the next "promotion" they come up with for the poker blogging community.

7 comments:

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

I'm actually ok with PS never doing anything for the bloggers. I actually like that FTP has that niche. PS brings a lot of different things to the table (as does FTP) and less co-mingling of promotions is better IMO.

lightning36 said...

But Stars added in the extra money for the blogger team competition last December, right? I decided to follow along with the promotion because of that.

Bayne_S said...

Recess and I love that Pokerstars did support the gathering with team competition.

Schaubs may not be so pleased because he had a misplaced show of Canadian Unity and dumped us to align with a few other contributors.

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

Bayne, be nice. You should be thanking Schaubs for bailing on you guys. That allowed you and Gnome to upgrade your team to true roach status.

Bayne_S said...

My apologies Recess.

I forgot it was Gnome and I that were dumped in show of national pride.

Schaubs said...

I am happy that you guys won. You couldn't have done it without me (or the lack of me).

alexandra said...

Haha..you sound a bit bitter;)