1.78M chips with 77 people to beat! I like those odds, although his stack is not THAT healthy compared to some of the BIG stacks out there. Keep an eye on Meloche. This is HUGE. If he somehow makes it to the N9 I am booking my flight and the kids are comin' with me! Lola will def. disagree but I can't see how I would not go considering this would be a once in a lifetime chance. I'm just kidding about the bringing the kids part obv.
It's a HUGE long shot but I can dream can't I? It will be my only chance to get to Vegas in the next couple (at least) years. Sorry, no December gathering for me this year. I only go on odd years anyway... :) :)
Go Meloche Go!
Oh and there's this other little tournament called The Open that is on right now and they stopped play because it is too windy! The ball literally does not stand still on some of the holes. Gusts of 40 mph will do that I guess. Lots going on thsi weekend with golf tonight and tomorrow and then a baby learning (lamas?) class for 6 hours on Sunday. It's a private session and the lady specializes in twins and is coming right to our house. Thankfully the British Open will be over by then... unless there is a playoff.
Go Meloche Go!
16.7.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment