Do not let a stupid message, which canot contain much btw,* have power over you. You're better than that.
*What're you gonna hear "Thank you. Good of you to reach you. I'm sorry." That's what you're gonna hear and know what? You've already heard it from me, so there's nothing to be afraid of. Face it.
xoxoxo sending virtual hugs to a good hubby and an awesome father.
Just stop beating yourself up, figure out what you want to do. No stupid "morally I should do this" crap.. if you do not wan't to answer it or contact him so what he lost the right to that a long time ago. If you do wan't to do something than do that.. just stop beating the crap out of yourself. There is no right or wrong here.
Waffles is correct. My current concern is for you -- this has become so big in your life.
Your concentration needs to be on what you can do now. We all can see that you are a great father. You'll just have to learn to live with that as the fatherhood where your psychic energy is focused.
I'd like to say "suck it up and just do it" but that would be at least disingenuous since I come from a long line of procrastinators myself. So I will resort to the immortal words of Yoda instead. "Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try." Make a choice and don't beat yourself up over it. The past is over and you and your kids have a future to plan for.
4 comments:
defense mechanism baby. It's doing it's thang cuz you're afraid.
Do not let a stupid message, which canot contain much btw,* have power over you. You're better than that.
*What're you gonna hear "Thank you. Good of you to reach you. I'm sorry." That's what you're gonna hear and know what? You've already heard it from me, so there's nothing to be afraid of. Face it.
xoxoxo sending virtual hugs to a good hubby and an awesome father.
Just stop beating yourself up, figure out what you want to do. No stupid "morally I should do this" crap.. if you do not wan't to answer it or contact him so what he lost the right to that a long time ago. If you do wan't to do something than do that.. just stop beating the crap out of yourself. There is no right or wrong here.
Waffles is correct. My current concern is for you -- this has become so big in your life.
Your concentration needs to be on what you can do now. We all can see that you are a great father. You'll just have to learn to live with that as the fatherhood where your psychic energy is focused.
I'd like to say "suck it up and just do it" but that would be at least disingenuous since I come from a long line of procrastinators myself. So I will resort to the immortal words of Yoda instead. "Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try." Make a choice and don't beat yourself up over it. The past is over and you and your kids have a future to plan for.
Post a Comment