4.1.07

The bums will always lose... Dude, Zero Poker Content

So I wake up and get ready for work as I usually do every weekday. I make the usual breakfast and run out the door as I am running a bit late (thankfully I can show up whenever I like though) because I hit the snooze button 4 times instead of 3... Anyway I get in the car, and its raining a bit. Ok so big deal right? Well I turn on my windsheild wipers and all i get is this "Click Clack Scrrrrrrrape, Click Clack Scrape" sound and I imediately turn them off and realize... MY WINDSHIELD WIPERS WERE STOLEN!!! Who steals wipers? And not just the rubber parts, but the whole blade. Needless to say I was in a bit of shock. I mean really... don't people in North America just buy their own? I could see it (and know it) happens in Country's like Romania or the Chec Republic (I have confirmed this with my co-workers who are from these Countries)... but seriously...

So here is what I think happened: you see my car has already been broken into 3 times in the last 3 years. So the third time I got the locks shaved off so that the only way you can unlock the door is through the remote (I have a back up as well). So I think these poor under-achievers got to my car, realized they couldn't get in unless they broke my window, and decided that the next best thing would be to take my wiper blades in a "I'll show you" sort of vengence. Little did they know that these wipers were over 3 years old and it was time for new ones anyway...

So $50 later I have new blades that I now remove and attach as necessary... It always nice to pay for stuff like this when you win some poker money... it seems to make it easier mentally. Last time I won some money in a golf tourney I ended up spending on my car too.

Never fails.

1 comment:

TripJax said...

That's just low...what's next...stealing from your piggy bank?