6.1.07

Playoff weekend, very little poker

So we've got 4 games this weekend with my Indy Colts looking to be upset by the Chiefs. It all comes down to whether or not Peyton can get it going early and control the clock. If and when Indy gets the lead, they'll need to step up their run defense in order to shut down LJ. Larry Johnson has been a horse for me in Fantasy Football over the past 4 years and if he gets going look for a 200+ yard game from him... but will that be enough? I like the Colts to cover, but I am a bit biased as I have been a colts fan for over 8 years now.

I'd love for the Jets to win this weekend as well. It would easily be the biggest upset of the weekend as they really haven't had a challenging game in the last few weeks of the regular season. I just think that Brady is too damn good and I look for the Pats to cover here as well even though the spread is double digits.

The hawks must win, Owens will be the player of the game, but it won't be enough.

And finally, the Eagles. I have always loved the eagles as well. Even before T.O. Now that Jeff Garcia is in charge, I really think they have a good chance to get to the Superbowl again.

I don't plan on playing much poker this weekend. I did play a few SitnGo's yesterday on Full Tilt and broke even (shocker).

Well it's time to get ready for a bunch of Football and Beers so I must be going.

No comments: