Ok so this time I finished 22/53. Not too happy about it but whatever, its always a great $10 investment in my mind. I had Maigrey on my left the entire time (until she went busto) and she put me to the test early. Actually, she got me off my game so bad that I couldn't recover! I guess I need to start listening to myself a little more and learn to put those tough ones behind me and move on... right away!!
Anyway, it was a great play by her and I had to lay down my hooks on the river with a board of 10-Q-10-10-x (can't remember the last one, but it was a brick to me). Oh well, I made it to the break, and I outlasted the host himself. I've been bouncing around the blogs and now I find out how fierce Maig really is. These tournaments can do nothing but good things for my game and I look forward to every challenge and every opportunity to get better.
Hockey: Luongo shows up in Montreal and shuts them out 4-0 after returning from the hospital only 24 hours before. Nutso. He is easily the MVP of the Canucks this year by far.
NFL: Go Colts... I know that a lot of the bloggers are naturally pulling for the Patriots this weekend (a lot of them are from the East). But let's not forget how good the Colts really are. I predict a big win from them this Sunday. The other game looks interesting as well, although the bears look good, the Saints look even better. They just have way too many weapons. A 1-2 punch in the backfield and a QB who can sling it all over the field. I don't care how good the Bears D-Fence is, I can't see them winning this one.
17.1.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm with you all the way, Go Colts. I fucking hate the damn Patriots. My team is actually the Steelers but we had our year last year and this year we.... oh nevermind that. Fuck the Patriots!!!
And with the Bears Saints game, I could go either way. Part of me wants to relive my heyday years of the 85 bears but... who know's. I think it's a coin toss.
Go Colts, Die Tom Brady!!!
Thanks for playing in The Mookie last night.
Thanks for the comment. After playing last night, I realized the only person who's gonna make me lose in a blogger game is myself.
Especially if I keep raising in EP with A9o.
GL to you man.
Be prepared to be disapointed..yet again by BB and the Pats!
AArgh! Bad loss...oh well we'll see if Peyton can expel all of the demons. I for one actually hope he doesn't pull a Marino. The Bears are looking tough this year. So congrats...the Pats will be back next year..unlike those crap Steelers....man do they suck ass....they own the ugliest Superbowl win ever. If there was one. Hey...my buddy does the Vancouver Canucks fantasy hockey correspondent for ESPN...and he live in the Boston area!! LOL!!
I'm watching the Steelers vs. the Cowboy's 1979 (super bowl X111) on the NFL and Pitt just won it. TB #12.
GG Brady... GG Billy B.
Post a Comment