I'm going to give The Mookie a try tonight. My expectations are pretty low and I am not really looking forward to getting kicked in the junk repeatedly... however the good news is no one knows my game and no one really even knows who I am in bloglandia (except for what I have posted thus far). So I can basically make some ri-donkulous moves and it will be "some hack" who is trying to infultrate the blogging world. I guess the only way to prove to everyone that I belong is to show it on the felt... so good luck to me and hopefully I get a few nice hands to help the cause.
So I'm just "putzin" around at home and I jump on my old beast of a machine that is bascially an email and wireless server (for lack of a better purpose) and decide to upgrade the software for Party Poker... well much to my surprise I still had a small (and i mean very small - less than 7 bucks!) amount of money on there that I had abandoned once I bought my new laptop (I am all about Full Tilt and Pokerstars now). So I decide to kill a few minutes and jump into a $.05/.10 NL cash game... to make a long story short I limp from the button and call the BB raise of another $0.30 (I am on tilt with this 7 bucks with 6 players at the table, the blinds are both in this hand) with QJs and flop top pair (Q-5-2 rainbow)... it checks to me, I bet half the pot, I get the blinds to call... hmmm the BB must have a Q too or a draw... the turn is a wonderful Jack (now I have 2 pair... yippeee, let's get paid)... checks to me again and I bet half the pot again... SB folds and BB calls... the River.... another JACK! woo hoo full house baby! He bets the pot, I raise all in and he insta calls and flips over.... A-Q. Ship that $21 please.
So... what have we learned here? Party Poker is still a joke (they took away all the points I had previously earned) and is still filled with TPTK fish who study Donkalism.
See you on the rail...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good luck tonight !
Nice way to turn 7 into 21. I need to get in that Mookie =)
Post a Comment