Ok I guess I should be happy about making it to the final table with this talented bunch of poker guru's but it never feels good when you don't win. I mean seriously, that is why we all play poker right? To be the best? I'll have to really brush up on a few other games to ensure I get some points each month... who knows, this could be the only final table I see all year. But I'm staying positive and looking forward to the challenge.
Here is the hand that I went out on (one away from the bubble). I pushed from MP and got called and then re-raised. Just bad timing I guess. I needed to make a move and get lucky anyway. Short stack push with A-10 soooted... I guess I could have folded my way into the money, but honestly I was looking to double and go for the win. I'm learning to roll like this and I owe to the bloggers so far who have helped me realize my potential... unless they're just donks themselves of course... but just based on the results they have posted in their blogs in the past shows me that they've got the skillz... unless they've been making shit up... but Duggles has proven he can play with the best of the bunch... but in my opinion, blogs aren't here so that we can lie to make ourselves feel good or look better to our peers. Now that's Ghey.

4 comments:
you played well just shitty luck
Nice final table. No money but it should at least be some points for the WPBT right?
Nice job man. Baby steps. Rome wasn't built in one WPBT, ya know?
Looks like I'm not too far from you, despite being in a different country. Perhaps a live game is in order, sometime in the future. I've yet to make to any card rooms in Seattle but I'm itching to play live again.
Good effort to make the cash... totally understand your play but tough when you run into monsters.
Post a Comment