Here are my predictions for the first round:
The West:
(1) Red Wings vs. (8) Flames - Wings in 5
(2) Ducks vs. (7) Wild - Ducks in 7
(3) Canucks vs. (6) Stars - Canucks in 6
(4) Senators vs. (5) Penguins - Penguins in 6
The East:
(1) Sabres vs. (8) Islanders - Sabres in 4
(2) Devils vs. (7) Lightning - Devils in 7
(3) Thrashers vs. (6) Rangers - Rangers in 6
(4) Preds vs. (5) Sharks - Sharks in 7
I'm in a few pools this time around, but they are all the "pick a player from this box" type pools. I thought I would just make the picks above for fun, and I'll continue to do so each round.
My Stanley Cup predictions: Canucks vs. Sabres - Canucks win in a dramatic 7th game triple overtime where Daniel Sedin scores on a short handed breakaway.... why not!! Go Canucks Go!
Here's a good one for buddy Astin:

3 comments:
Schaubs...thanks for reading my ScriptJax blog. It's a work in progress, so my posting will be sporadic. I'll make sure to mention in my blog when I have an update on that blog...
Thanks again.
On a side note, and more in tune to your blog post, can I be more disappointed that the Hurricanes didn't make the playoffs.
Answer....No.
I think The Av's will win the whole thing in a record low number of games played because they will blow everyone off the ice. Then they will go on to next season and not lose a single game and win the Cup again next year. After that the league will make new rules to make it harder for them to dominate but that won't stop my Av's, just wait and see......What's that you say? They didn't what? Oh shit...er....nevermind.
See you at the Mook!
Ha ha. Very funny. :)
I should have posted the entry to my work's pool on my blog. It's easily my favourite playoff pool to be in, and 1st pays out over $1300 this year. It's pick-your-teams based, not players, and the scoring is based on regular season position. Forces you to take some risks.
BTW - I pretty much agree with all your first round picks except SJ. I think Nashville's got this one. But I also think whoever wins that series goes on to the cup.
Post a Comment