19.10.07

Less than 72 hours of Vegas

That's all the time we have? I know it is just going to FLY by... hoping to meet up with one or two bloggers, but I am just not sure if it will happen since I will be either in a poker room (best chance of meeting a blogger I'd say) or drinking our faces off... or both. I mean what else right? I'll probably look for this ghey blogger (Yes, he's baaaaack) and this sports bettor on Saturday.

Just don't gamble when I'm drunk! That is my first rule. Unless the point of gambling is to GET drunk. Then I will be playing some form of limit poker for a few hours and getting hosed. eh.

I'll try to make a few notes so that I can actually post some form of a trip report when I return. I'm sure I'll need the help in remembering some of the ridiculously fun times we will be having.

I really wanted to report that I've finally sold our apartment, but the fuckers backed out at the 22nd hour last night and didn't remove thier final subject. Fuckin' hell. So it's back to the drawing board, show our place a bunch more and hopefully the third accepted offer is the keeper.

Have a good weekend everyone, and if it's nice in your part of town, go outside and play.

4 comments:

lightning36 said...

I am free after 5pm on Sunday, so I'll give you a call around then to see if we can connect.

surflexus said...

Have a great time!!!

Shrike said...

Enjoy Vegas.

(I'm jealous!)

jamyhawk said...

Wish I was going! Hope you get LUCKY!