...I forgot that today is our one year anniversary. Holy crap! One year already, now that is nuts!! I can't believe that I have been writing (if you can call it that) for a full year now... so crazy. I've stumbled accross so many good people and my game has vastly improved over time... all because of blogging!
I don't really have time today to write a recap of my trip to Vegas, but stay tuned for a G-rated version very shortly. It was unfortunate that I wasn't able to meet up with Lightning36 (we did talk on the phone a few times and also played phone tag) for a beer and some donkey 1/2, but seeing as my visit was only three nights it made it difficult to jam everything into one trip. I'll be sure to have more time in December...
Ok gotta run for now but make sure you check out tonights game as Boomer takes the dirt bump in an effort to be the first Canadian to ever get a win in the World Series!!
GO ROCKIES!!!
24.10.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy Birthday! GO ROCKIES!
Congrats...keep at it!
Happy anniversary lol!!
Well, sometimes things just don't work out. Maybe next time. I hope your trip was as good as mine. I just got back and will try to write some things up this weekend.
Post a Comment